Application for the Fraser of Allander Institute (FAI) Home/EU MSc Applied Economics Scholarships – 2019 Entry is now open for International students at the Fraser of Allander Institute.
Up to 6 partial grants are offered for the UK and EU applicants, who have an offer to study the MSc Applied Economics programme in September 2019 at the University of Strathclyde.The successful scholars will receive the amount worth up to £6000 towards their tuition fee.
Fraser of Allander Institute is a part of the Department of Economics at the University of Strathclyde. The research of this institute has been used by both sides of the political spectrum in the Scottish Parliament. It has produced a quarterly economic commentary on Scotland.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FRASER OF ALLANDER INSTITUTE (FAI) HOME/EU MSC APPLIED ECONOMICS SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Positions are available for Citizens from the UK, EU, and Islands
- Aspirants must be self-funded and already hold an offer of a place on the MSc Applied Economics programme for entry September 2019.
FRASER OF ALLANDER INSTITUTE (FAI) HOME/EU MSC APPLIED ECONOMICS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
you are recommended to take admission in postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, claimants can submit the application form of the studentship. All applications must include:
- A maximum 1000 word statement demonstrating, through their ideas, experience, and future career plans why they should be awarded this application , a CV, personal statement, and portfolio.
- Certified copies of qualifications they have gained and degree certificate and transcripts.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 30, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below