Application for the Free Online Course for International Students to Prepare for Graduate Study in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Michigan and Coursera in USA.
The University of Michigan frequently referred to simply as Michigan, is a public research university in Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States. By completing the course, you should enhance your ability to reach the following objectives for the purpose of communicating successfully as a new international graduate student studying in the United States. The course is ongoing.
This course prepares you to embark upon your future graduate studies in the U.S. with confidence. In this MOOC, you’ll have the opportunity to meet other prospective graduate students, hear from experienced international graduate students in the United States, and to practice sharing your own thoughts, stories, and expertise in English. You’ll select a “target” graduate program at a U.S. college or university to use as a case study throughout the course. You may already be admitted to this program, or it may be an institution you hope to attend in the future. You will identify resources that support international graduate students in your target campus. You will have multiple opportunities to practice your English language skills through practice assignments and through interactions with one another.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FREE ONLINE COURSE ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- This course is designed for students planning future travel to the United States to attend a graduate program
- Introduce yourself professionally
- Explain your expertise
- Begin networking with members of your target institution
- Explore the campus climate of your target institution
- Identify the local vocabulary used at your target institution to describe campus climate topics such as diversity, inclusion, or equity
- Identify skills and perspectives you can contribute to the diversity of your target institution
- For collaboration
- Use English to negotiate group roles
- Use English to express opinions
- For academic writing
- Identify disciplinary norms in academic writing
- Cite source material appropriately in academic writing
- For improving English
- Use at least three digital resources to investigate language use
- Use at least three digital resources to practice English fluency
- Use at least two new daily life opportunities to improve English for academic, social, or teaching purposes.
FREE ONLINE COURSE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Go to the course website link
- Sign Up At Coursera
- Select a course and Join
- Once a course has started, the applicant will be able to access the course material
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below