This article contains information on University of the Free State (UFS) late Admission and Application Forms for 2022 and how to Apply. It also contains the University of the Free State (UFS) late application requirements and eligibility.
This article contains information on the University of the Free State (UFS) late Application form and Requirements for admission into available programmes that are yet to be filled or still have spaces after the official 2022 application deadline passed. This is more or less a second chance for those willing to study at the prestigious University called UFS to apply. Therefore, you won’t want to miss this opportunity for anything in the world.
Just like the PGCE application, the UFS late application is intended for both internal and external students. INTERNAL APPLICANTS are students currently registered at UFS for the 2022 academic year. EXTERNAL APPLICANTS refer to any prospective students who meet requirements for the qualification.
UNIVERSITY OF THE FREE STATE, UFS LATE APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
The 2023 late applications will be available only for identified programmes with available spaces for the following application categories:
- Applicants who exhausted only 1 or 2 options out of the maximum of 3 choices for applications submitted during the normal application timelines
- Applicants who did not apply during the normal application timelines (maximum of 3 choices)
- No 4th choices following the Dean’s Discretionary process will be considered during this late application timeline
- Students transferring from other universities
- UFS students who have taken a gap in their studies
- Phasing out programmes
- Advanced Diploma Studies (Students who have completed a National Diploma/Diploma/Bachelors Degree or equivalent studies)
- Postgraduate studies – M Tech/Master Course-based programmes
- Postgraduate studies – Post Graduate Diploma programmes
Applications are welcomed for the following applicants:
- National applicants (with an SA ID), including Refugee/Asylum Seeker and/or Permanent Residency applicants with a National Senior Certificate (NSC) / SC (Senior Certificate) / NCV (National Vocal Certificate) / National Qualification.
- National applicants (with an SA ID) with international qualifications who already have SAQA certificates.
- Refugee/Asylum Seeker status applicants with international qualification who already have SAQA certificates.
- Permanent residency applicants with SA ID with international qualification who already have SAQA certificates.
- Regretfully no RPL (Recognition of Prior Learning) applications will be considered.
Kindly check below for the list of programmes available:
- Undergraduate Studies (Higher Certificate/Diploma/Bachelors/B Ed/Advanced Diploma studies)
- Postgraduate Studies (Postgraduate Diploma/B Ed Honours/Masters/Doctoral studies)
UNIVERSITY OF THE FREE STATE, UFS LATE ADMISSION GUIDELINES AND FORMS
University of the Free State (UFS) Late Application Procedures
- Unfortunately, the University of the Free State currently do not offer room for late applications after the 2022 Application closed (though subject to change in the nearest future).
- You can only apply when the application window for 2022/2023 is opened.
- Kindly check back to get updated on this when there are changes.
UFS LATE APPLICATION DATES AND DEADLINE
Application closing date for most UFS programmes is STATED HERE.