Application for the Free Online Course on Facebook Ads: How to Use the Power of Advertising on Facebook – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Galileo University.
In this course, applicants will learn how to create effective advertising campaigns on Facebook. Access step by step tutorials Audience Insights, Píxel of Facebook, A / B Testing and more. Get more sales and more customers in an easy and fast way. This marketing and advertising course will teach you two key pillars when positioning your brand: The first pillar is how to create and position your brand on Facebook and Instagram. Define what type of content to generate, in what formats to share it, to which people to direct it, and how to generate relationships with the right people for your business. And the second pillar is how to boost your brand with paid advertising on Facebook and Instagram: Facebook Ads and learn how to create effective advertising campaigns.
Located in Guatemala, Galileo University is a higher education institution, the product of 38 years of constant work and effort of an elite group of academics and professionals, lead by Eduardo Suger Cofiño, Ph.D., founder and President. He has been able to put forward a completely innovative and non-traditional educational approach that Galileo calls “The revolution of education,” which is also impelled by very a clear motto: “To educate is to change visions and transform lives.”
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FREE ONLINE COURSE ON FACEBOOK ADS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Facebook Fan Page created
- Facebook advertising account created.
FREE ONLINE COURSE ON FACEBOOK ADS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Go to the course website link
- Create an edX account to SignUp
- Choose “Register Now” to get started.
- EdX offers honour code certificates of achievement, verified certificates of achievement, and XSeries certificates of achievement. Currently, verified certificates are only available in some courses.
- Once the applicant signs up for a course and activates their account, click on the login button on the edx.org homepage and type in their email address and edX password. This will take them to the dashboard, with access to each of their active courses. (Before a course begins, it will be listed on their dashboard but will not yet have a “view course” option.)
- Applications is base on Self-paced.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below