Application for the Free Online Course on Financial Market Analysis – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the International Monetary Fund.
Provided to international undergraduate students at Springfield, this scholarship will be awarded to students who have attained a GPA of 3.2 to 3.79. The award amount stands at $88,000, given for four years in installments of $22,000.
The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is an international organization of 188 countries, working to foster global monetary cooperation, secure financial stability, facilitate international trade, and promote high employment and sustainable economic growth. The IMF supports its membership by providing: policy advice to governments and central banks; research, statistics, forecasts, and analysis; loans to help countries overcome economic difficulties; and technical assistance and training to officials to help countries improve the management of their economies.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FREE ONLINE COURSE ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Some basic knowledge of economics and macroeconomics, in particular, is recommended.
- Identify different types of basic fixed–income securities and the markets in which they are traded.
- How to price a variety of financial assets: money market instruments, bonds, and equities.
- How to measure and compare different yield measures for financial assets.
- Relate differences in the valuation of single equities or markets with economic fundamentals.
- How to construct an optimal portfolio of risky assets using historical return data, and assess likely changes in its composition as a result of changes in macroeconomic conditions.
- How to assess the market risk of an investment by calculating its Value at Risk (VaR), Stressed VaR, and Expected Shortfall.
FREE ONLINE COURSE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Go to the course website link
- Create an edX account to SignUp
- Choose “Register Now” to get started.
- EdX offers honour code certificates of achievement, verified certificates of achievement, and XSeries certificates of achievement. Currently, verified certificates are only available in some courses.
- Once the applicant signs up for a course and activates their account, click on the login button on the edx.org homepage and type in their email address and edX password. This will take them to the dashboard, with access to each of their active courses.
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below