Application for the Free Online Course on Viral Marketing and How to Craft Contagious Content in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Pennsylvania.
Ever wondered why some things become popular, and others don’t? Why some products become hits while others flop? Why some ideas take off while others languish? What are the key ideas behind viral marketing? This course explains how things catch on and help you apply these ideas to be more effective at marketing your ideas, brands, or products. You’ll learn how to make ideas stick, how to increase your influence, how to generate more word of mouth, and how to use the power of social networks to spread information and influence. Drawing on principles from his best-selling book, “Contagious: Why Things Catch On,” Professor Jonah Berger illustrates successful strategies for you to use buzz to create virality so that your campaigns become more shareable on social media and elsewhere.
Jonah Berger, Associate Professor of Marketing, The Wharton School
By the end of this course, you’ll have a better understanding of how to craft contagious content, build stickier messages, and get any product, idea, or behavior to catch on.
- The University of Pennsylvania is a private Ivy League research university located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States.
- By the end of this course, you’ll have a better understanding of how to craft contagious content, build stickier messages, and get any product, idea, or behavior to catch on.
- Go to the course website
- Create a Coursera account to SignUp
- Choose “Register Now” to get started.
- Applications is base on Self-paced.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below