Application for the Free Online Course to Become a CEO – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Babson College.
This course will give you insight into how CEOs view strategic challenges, formulate solutions, and take action – and expose the path from individual contributors to the top job. If you’ve pictured yourself in the corner office, want to report directly to a CEO, or have the goal of consulting with or advising a CEO, this course will benefit you. This course explores the key competencies that make the best CEOs effective leaders.
Babson College is the top-ranked college for entrepreneurship education. We believe that entrepreneurship is the most positive force on the planet for generating sustainable economic and social value, and Babson is a dynamic living and learning laboratory where more than 3,000 students from over 70 countries work together with faculty and staff to address the problems of business and society.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FREE ONLINE COURSE ELIGIBILITY
The course explores six competencies of a successful CEO:
- Getting results. The ability to achieve ambitious operating goals by working at all levels of an organization;
- Creating culture The ability to articulate core values ??- such as customer value creation, integrity, and respect for the individual, win employee buy-in of the values, and create processes to ensure that they are used in hiring and promotion decisions;
- Attracting talent . The ability to attract and motivate a highly talented team that can set ambitious goals and achieve them;
- Driving innovation. The ability to create an environment that encourages talented employees to generate new ideas that spur revenue growth;
- Formulating strategy. The ability to analyze the company’s future opportunities and to develop and execute strategies to capture those opportunities; and
- Communicating with stakeholders. The ability to effectively communicate with the board, investors, and communities.
How To Join This Course
- Go to the course website link
- Create an edX account to SignUp
- Choose “Register Now” to get started.
- EdX offers honor code certificates of achievement, verified certificates of achievement, and XSeries certificates of achievement. Currently, verified certificates are only available in some courses.
- Once applicant sign up for a course and activate their account, click on the Log In button on the edx.org homepage and type in their email address and edX password. This will take them to the dashboard, with access to each of their active courses. (Before a course begins, it will be listed on their dashboard but will not yet have a “view course” option.).
- You can apply for this course at your own pace.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below