Application for the Freemasons Scholarship for Postgraduates in New Zealand- 2019/2020 Entry is now open for international students by the Freemasons Charity in New Zealand.
This educational program is available for New Zealand applicants and aims to support their postgraduate studies at one of the participating universities- Auckland, Auckland University of Technology (AUT), Waikato, Massey, Victoria, Canterbury, Lincoln, and Otago.The Charity is offering eight awards of $10,000 each and 20 programs of $6,000 each at one of the given university.
Freemasonry was first organized in England in the early 17th century. It is one of the oldest fraternal organizations in the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FREEMASONS SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Only New Zealand citizens can apply.
- They can pursue their postgraduate studies at one of the eight participating universities- Auckland, Auckland University of Technology (AUT), Waikato, Massey, Victoria, Canterbury, Lincoln, and Otago.
- The participants must have good academic records and also demonstrate good citizenship with the leadership potential. Candidates have proven community commitment.
- Along with, an academic reference supplied by a current member of faculty forwarded to The grants office at your university with your statement of community involvement.
FREEMASONS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For being eligible to the award, you need to enroll in a postgraduate degree program at one of the eight participating universities. After being enrolled, they can complete the online application form for the grant.
Application must include:
- A certified copy of your university academic record, a CV, an academic reference of 150 words or more written by you and endorsed by a relevant academic, and a statement of community involvement of 150 words written by the participants and endorsed by one or more.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 1, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below