Application for the Freshman Awards for International Students in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the William Paterson University in UK.
These awards have been established for incoming freshman students only. International and domestic incoming freshmen are both eligible to apply. A merit-based scholarship will be awarded to the selected students. William Paterson University will provide the selected incoming freshman merit-based scholarship funds towards their undergraduate study
Part of New Jersey’s public system of higher education, William Paterson University, officially William Paterson University of New Jersey, is a public university in Wayne, New Jersey. It is ranked 90th in Regional Universities North. It strives to expand the boundaries of knowledge and creative expression in and outside of our classrooms.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FRESHMAN AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All international and domestic students are eligible to apply for this award.
- Students can apply from an undergraduate study programme offered at William Paterson University.
- The applicants must be incoming freshman students.
- Students must meet the requirements for admission of the university.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL CBT – 213
- IELTS – 6.0.
FRESHMAN AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students can make an admission application in order to be considered for the award. Selection will be made on the basis of the admission application.
Application must include:
- High school transcript
- SAT/ACT scores, if applicable
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1st June, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below