Application for the Freshman funding for International Students in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open by the OneClass in Australia.
The call is open to recognizing all of the hardworking and dedicated students, who will enter in their first year of an undergraduate degree program in session 2019-2020.Grant is giving away $100,000 in individual opportunitys to students. Individual freshman awards will range from $450 – $2000 depending on how many courses students are enrolled in.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FRESHMAN FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens from Australia and all around the world.
- Undergraduate degree coursework in any subject offered by the university.
- The applicant must have to enroll or accepted for enrollment as a full-time student in 2019/2020 academic year at an accredited US, Canadian or Australian post-secondary institution.
- For admission, aspirants are needed to hold their previous degree certificates with good academic grades.
- All claimants must be sufficiently fluent in English to be able to benefit from their training.
FRESHMAN FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for this bursary, students are required to take admission in the bachelor degree coursework at any US, Canadian or Australian post-secondary institution. After taking confirmation, Seekers can apply for the award.
Application must include:
- There is no supporting documents are required. Maybe at the time of application, the university asks for it.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 31st, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below