Application for the Freshman Merit Award for International Students in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of the Incarnate Word in USA.
All international students applying to the UIW for the first time directly from high school are eligible to apply. All merit-based grants are renewable for up to 4 years. The University of the Incarnate Word is awarding freshmen awards for international students to support their abroad education. The awards range is $5,000 – $20,000 per year for the upcoming students.
The University of the Incarnate Word in San Antonio is a private Catholic university that founded in 1881. UIW offers 90 baccalaureate and 25 graduate and doctoral degree level programs in a range of subject areas.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FRESHMAN MERIT AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- An international candidate who holds citizenship in a country outside of the United States and who does not also have US citizenship or permanent residency is eligible to apply.
- All the students must maintain a minimum grade point average of 3.0.
- All transfer students are automatically eligible for an academic scholarship based on their cumulative grade point average.
- Students are accepted from the entire world.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in the following subjects: Biology/Life Sciences, Business/Management, Communications, Computer & Information Systems, and Cultural Studies.
- Candidates should check the admission requirements before starting the application process.
- To take admission in this university, students must have a general knowledge of the English language. Check full English language requirements here.
FRESHMAN MERIT AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- International Application, Official high school transcript, Proof of English Proficiency, Copy of passport and any visa you hold for the US, and Proof of Financial Support. For applicants interested in scholarship opportunities, SAT or ACT exam scores are required.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below