Application for the Freshman Merit Scholarships for International Students in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Missouri St. Louis in USA.
First-time college students are exclusively offered this merit scholarship upon being admitted at USML for the applied undergraduate programme. International students, as well as domestic students, can apply. Tuition fee support can be expected from the scholarship award. The University of Missouri – St. Louis will provide the selected students the $2,500 – $6,000 per year towards their undergraduate studies.
The University of Missouri–St. Louis is a public research university in St. Louis, Missouri. Established in 1963, it is one of four universities in the University of Missouri System and its newest. The University of Missouri–St. Louis is ranked #239 in National Universities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FRESHMAN MERIT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from all foreign countries and USA are both eligible to apply.
- Undergraduate programmes offered at UMSL can be applied for.
- The applicants must be first-time college students.
- Students must meet the academic requirements of their country of origin.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 61
- IELTS – 5.5
- PTE – 44
- Duolingo – 85 to 90.
FRESHMAN MERIT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for admission, students are required to fill the application form of the university online. All eligible students will automatically be considered.
Application must include:
- The students are required to submit transcripts of all years of high school education.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1st June, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below