Application for the Freshman Out-of-State Academic Scholarships for International Students in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Alabama in Huntsville.
This scholarship programme is live for the academic year 2022-2023 for all out of state and international students that want to pursue their undergraduate studies at UAH. Students that achieve the required ACT or SAT scores will be eligible to receive this award. UAH will award the selected international students $11,050 – $22,126 to cover the cost of their undergraduate study for the academic year 2022-2023.
The University of Alabama in Huntsville is one of the nation’s premier research universities and is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools. UAH is ranked 263rd in National Universities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FRESHMAN OUT-OF-STATE ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Out-of-State home country students and other international students can apply.
- Students can apply for an undergraduate programme of choice offered at UAH.
- The applicants must be the first time international freshman students.
- The students must have attained a minimum ACT score of 25 to 36 or SAT score of 1200 to 1600.
- The applicants must have a GPA of 2.0 to renew the scholarship award.
- Students are required to have a minimum GPA of 2.9.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL iBT – All sub-scores must be ? 18
- TOEFL Essentials – All sub-scores must be ? 8
- IELTS – All sub-scores must be ? 6.0.
FRESHMAN OUT-OF-STATE ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students can submit their admission applications online via the application portal of the university. Winners of the scholarship will be selected based on their test scores.
Application must include:
- The students are required to have submitted certified academic records in the original language with a certified English translation from each institution attended.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 1st, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below