Application for the Freshman Scholarships for Domestic and International Students in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Texas A&M University in USA.
The fund is available for outstanding aspirants to pursue the undergraduate degree program in the fields offered by the university. financial aid positions will provide educational funds for your studies.
Texas A&M University is one of the state’s first public institutions of higher learning. As a research-intensive flagship university, it is dedicated to sending Aggie leaders out into the world prepared to take on the challenges of tomorrow.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FRESHMAN SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Domestic and International students are eligible to apply.
- The studentships are awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- To be eligible, the applicants must have a previous year degree with a desire to learn and develop their education skills.
- For taking admission, candidates are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- If your native language is not English, you are required to submit proof of English proficiency.
FRESHMAN SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- You should submit the following materials to complete the application process: Essays, Transcripts, SAT I or ACT Score, Letters of Recommendation and Resume.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below