Application for the Freshman Tuition Grants for International Students in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Arizona in USA.
The educational award is available for high achieving international students who are going to start their undergraduate degree program in the spring semester at the University of Arizona. Overseas participants with a 3.25 (or higher) unweighted GPA in core courses can receive an award of $4,000-$10,000.
The University of Arizona was the first university in the Arizona Territory. It is a public research university which was founded in 1885 and governed by the Arizona Board of Regents.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FRESHMAN TUITION GRANTS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Candidates from all over the world are eligible.
- Available for pursuing an undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the university
- The university will recommend that award recipients pay their $425 enrollment fee as soon as possible to secure their enrollment for the spring term.
- The candidates whose national language is not English are suggested to take the TOEFL or IELTS test for demonstrating their English language ability.
FRESHMAN TUITION GRANTS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The application serve for an undergraduate degree program will consider as the application for the award. No formal application is necessary.
- An applicant must verify their lawful presence as described under Arizona’s Proposition 300.
- An applicant must consider GPA calculation occurs during the admissions evaluation process from the given chart.
- GPA calculations consider core coursework including math, science, native language, second language, social science, and fine arts.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below