Application for the Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship for International Students in Germany- 2019/2020 is now open by the Friedrich Ebert Foundation in Germany.
With good grace, this program is designed for international students who have the aspiration of pursuing their bachelors or master’s studies in Germany.Foreign applicants will receive a monthly base of EUR 750 in a Bachelor’s, Diplom, Magister or state examination program or EUR 850 in a Master’s course. Furthermore, costs for health insurance are funded and scholars with a child receive a family allowance of EUR 276.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FOUNDATION FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Africa, Asia, Latin America, and Eastern Europe.
- They are eligible to apply for a bachelors or masters degree program at any institution or university in Germany.
- Those applicants who have social and political involvement and also have a commitment to the values of social democracy are desirable. The candidate must have outstanding school or academic merit.
- Generally English language is a must for any course but in this case, sufficient knowledge of German this means a ‘Deutsche Sprachprüfung für den Hochschulzugang’ of at least DSH level 2, a ‘Test Deutsch als Fremdsprache’ of at least level 4 or a ‘Certificate C 1’ by a Goethe Institute.
- You must have to enroll in a bachelors or masters degree program at an institution in Germany.
- If you are eligible for the grant, and then you will be asked to send two expert reports from university teachers as well as information about your previous education and your socio-political commitment through email.
FOUNDATION FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- This move will take you to the award application. For this, candidates are required to complete the online application form for the fund and answer some questions about their professional and family background.
Application must include:
- Shortlisted applicants will be called for two interviews and selected by the selection committee.
- Information sheet for applications basic funding with the Appraisals of senior teachers or vocational school teachers, Opinions of university teachers and Expert opinion of the supervisor of your dissertation as well as another expert opinion from a second university teacher need to be submitted.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship)will be considered.Applications for the award may be submitted at any time; there are, however, specific timelines which are detailed.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below