Application for the Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarships for International Students in Germany – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Friedrich Ebert Foundation in Germany.
With good grace, this program is designed for international students who have the aspiration of pursuing their bachelor’s or master’s studies in Germany. Foreign applicants will receive a monthly base amount of 861 EUR per month. In addition, costs for health insurance are funded and scholars with a child receive a family allowance of 276 EUR.
The Friedrich Ebert Foundation was established in 1925 in Germany. It is a German political foundation associated with the Social Democratic Party of Germany.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FRIEDRICH EBERT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Africa, Asia, Latin America, and Eastern Europe Students are eligible to apply.
- They are eligible to apply for a bachelor’s or master’s degree program at any institution or university in Germany.
- Those applicants who have social and political involvement and also have a commitment to the values of social democracy are desirable. The candidate must have outstanding school or academic merit.
- Admission to study or enrolment at a state or state-recognized higher education institution in Germany
- Sufficient knowledge of German, even if the courses are held in English.
- Generally English language is a must for any course but in this case, sufficient knowledge of German means a ‘Deutsche Sprachprüfung für den Hochschulzugang’ of at least DSH level 2, a ‘Test Deutsch als Fremdsprache’ of at least level 4 or a ‘Certificate C 1’ by a Goethe Institute.
FRIEDRICH EBERT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- First Step-You must have to enroll in a bachelor’s or master’s degree program at an institution in Germany.
- Second Step-This move will take you to the award application. For this, candidates are required to complete the online application form for the fund and answer some questions about their professional and family background.
- Third Step-If you are eligible for the grant, and then you will be asked to send two expert reports from university teachers as well as information about your previous education and your socio-political commitment through email.
- Fourth Step-Shortlisted applicants will be called for two interviews and selected by the selection committee.
- Information sheet for applications for basic funding with the Appraisals of senior teachers or vocational school teachers, Opinions of university teachers, and Expert opinion of the supervisor of your dissertation as well as another expert opinion from a second university teacher need to be submitted.
- Applications may be submitted at any time.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below