Application for the Friends of Mary Seacole funding for International Students in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of West London in UK.
The study education award is available for attracting the UK, EU, and International candidates for undertaking an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the College of Nursing, Midwifery, and Healthcare, UWL.The educational bursary will help candidates by providing them an amount of £3,500 in their studies.
In 1992, the Polytechnic of West London became a university and adopted the name Thames Valley University. It is a public university which has campuses in Ealing and Brentford in Greater London.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FRIENDS OF MARY SEACOLE FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from the UK, EU, and Overseas are eligible to join.
- Available for undertaking an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the College of Nursing, Midwifery, and Healthcare, UWL.
- An applicant must maintain good academic standing and attendance record throughout your course.
- They should attend the Donors and Scholars Reception or any other event that the Office of Development and Alumni Relations see fit.
- A qualification equivalent UK high school degree for a bachelor program and an undergraduate degree for a master’s course are essential.
- The candidates whose mother tongue is not English are suggested to take the TOEFL or IELTS test for demonstrating their English language proficiency.
- The selection is based on-
- Academic achievement
- Financial need
- Personal statements
FRIENDS OF MARY SEACOLE FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The participants are requested to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university. After being successfully enrolled in a program, they can complete the award application form and send it to [email protected] or by post to-
- Office of Development and Alumni Relations.
- University of West London.
- St Mary’s Road.
- Ealing, London.
- W5 5RF.
Application must include:
- At the time of admission, the candidates might be asked to submit copies of their academic transcripts, copy of the passport, language ability proof, and copy of degree transcripts.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 31, 2019 will be considered.
leave a comment below