Application for the Friends of the University of Sussex Scholarship for USA Students in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Sussex in UK.
Applicants, who are classified as overseas students, are USA national students, and have enrolled for master’s degree programmes starting in September 2022 are deemed eligible for this scholarship application. The University of Sussex will award the selected Master’s applicants a scholarship valued at $10,000 which will be paid as cash in three equal installments.
The University of Sussex, currently ranked at 246th in QS Global World Rankings 2021, is a public research university striving to carry out high-quality research that addresses real-world issues, pressing global policy agendas and business practices, develop current and aspiring leaders who will champion critical and original thinking.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SUSSEX SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from the USA are eligible to apply.
- Masters Degree programmes offered at Sussex can be applied for.
- The applicants must be classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purpose
- The applicants must be taking up a place on a full-time masters’ degree, starting September 2022.
- The applicants must be US nationals and provide proof of residency.
- The applicants must at least have an upper second-class (2:1) or lower second-class (2:2) undergraduate honors degree (or equivalent) depending on the course they are applying for.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 88
- PTE – 62
- Duolingo – 115
- CAE – 176
- CPE – 176.
SUSSEX SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Personal statement
- Degree certificates
- Transcripts or grade
- Academic reference
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1st May, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below