Application for the FSMP Fellowships for International Students in France – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Science Mathematics Foundation of Paris in France.
The selected prize winners thus integrate the masters of mathematical sciences or theoretical computer science of the universities of the network of the FSMP. They benefit from a range of teaching methods unique in the world, based on all the skills of the Paris research laboratories in mathematical sciences. The laureates PGSM laureates receive a scholarship of 1100 euros per month maximum: 600€/month + 500 €/month for a housing benefit (upon justification only) The FSMP will take care of finding an accommodation for the laureates in students residence under preferential conditions. Furthermore, the FSMP reimburses each laureate the cost of a return ticket from his/her home country to Paris (one return ticket in economic class per year) Laureates for M2 studies will receive a funding for 10 months (+ 2 months if they want to do a doctorate in France). Laureates for M1 studies will receive a 12-month scholarship. The extension of the program for a second year is subject to the successful completion of the fist year and the jury’s approval.
The Paris Mathematical Sciences Foundation (FSMP) is a thematic network for advanced research in mathematics and theoretical computer science in Paris, founded by the CNRS, the ENS, the Pierre and Marie Curie University, the University Paris-Diderot and 4 Chairs of Mathematics of the Collège de France. The partners are Inria, the universities Paris-Dauphine, Paris-Descartes, Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne, Paris-Nord, and IdEx PSL (teams of the Ecole des Mines, Observatoire de Paris and EHESS).
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FSMP FELLOWSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International applicants are eligible to apply for this application program.
- This program is only available for students who can benefit from the French social coverage for students. Thus, for this call for applications, only applicants born after September, 1st 1992 are able to apply to a M2 scholarship (or October, 1st 1993 for a 2-year scholarship)
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
FSMP FELLOWSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Documents to upload with the online application
Application must include:
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of application
- Bachelor school reports (transcript of grades) and certificate
- Master school reports (transcript of grades) and certification when available
- Letter(s) of recommendation(s): do not forget to mention (step 4 of the application process) the e-mail address of the professors who wish to send recommendation letters. They will receive an automatic email to upload their letter.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 22, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below