Application for the FU Excellence in Theatre funding for International Students in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Fordham University in USA.
The educational programme is open for worldwide candidates who wish to apply for an undergraduate degree in the USA. The grant is awarded on the basis of excellent academic achievement in high school, test scores and personal characteristics. The study program will cover the full tuition cost each year (fees not included) for courses taken as a traditional undergraduate student at Fordham. The awards also cover the average cost of a double room or actual charges, whichever is less (excluding meal plans and fees), if the student lives on campus.
Founded in 1841, Fordham University is a private research university located in New York. It offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate degree programs for the students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FU EXCELLENCE IN THEATRE FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- Undergraduate degree in any subject area offered by the university.
- To be eligible, the students must maintain full-time status, satisfactory academic progress, a 3.0 cumulative GPA, and compliance with the University’s policies and Code of Conduct.
- Students will b selected on the basis of excellent academic achievement in high school, test scores, and personal characteristics.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
FU EXCELLENCE IN THEATRE FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for this grant, applicants must take admission in an undergraduate degree program at Fordham University. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
Application must include:
- Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below