Application for the Fujitsu program for Asia-Pacific Region Applicants in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Fujitsu in USA.
Fujitsu Limited established the Fujitsu program in 1985 to commemorate the 50th anniversary of its founding. The aim was to provide an opportunity for people from the Asia-Pacific region to contribute to the region by studying different values, cultures, and global business. The Fujitsu Scholarship benefits include tuition and fees for the Global Leaders for Innovation and Knowledge program.
Fujitsu is the Japanese global information and communication technology (ICT) company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions, and services.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FUJITSU PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a resident of the state of Hawaii, USA, or a citizen of one of the following countries: Australia, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, New Zealand, the Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, or Vietnam. Applicants who are residents of the State of Hawaii will be requested to prove Hawaii residency.
- Education: A bachelor’s degree or a degree equivalent to a four-year standard baccalaureate degree in any discipline from a regionally or nationally accredited institution.
- Experience: A minimum of three years of relevant full-time work experience (five years preferred) after receiving a degree specified in the above Education section at the time of application.
- Language: A minimum TOEFL score of 577/233/90 (paper/computer/Internet), TOEIC score of 750, or IELTS (Academic) overall band test result of 6.5 or higher from a test taken within the last five years at the time of application.
- A minimum TOEFL score of 577/233/90 (paper/computer/Internet), TOEIC score of 750, or IELTS (Academic) overall band test result of 6.5 or higher from a test taken within the last five years at the time of application
FUJITSU PROGRAM APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the Global Leaders for Innovation and Knowledge program with Fujitsu Scholarship, you must complete the following three steps:
- Check your eligibility before applying for the Fujitsu program by checking the Qualifications.
- Check Details of the Required Documentation to confirm that you are able to meet the documentation requirements.
- Fill out the Web Registration Form. You must register during the application period to which you are submitting your application documents.
- You will receive an e-mail upon registering with links for downloading the Fujitsu application Form and the Global Leaders for Innovation and Knowledge Application Form.
- Both of your PDF application forms and signed hard copies of the application forms along with the other required documentation must be sent in order to complete your application.
- E-mail the completed application PDF files saved on your computer to the address below. You must use the same e-mail address which you submitted at the time of registration.
- Do not contact us to ask whether your application documents have been received. Keep your sent e-mail as proof of submitting the PDF format of the application forms.
– Please set to receive our e-mail. Fujitsu is not responsible for any failure of e-mail delivery.
- Print out the completed application PDF forms (one copy for each application). Application forms may be printed double-sided.
- After printing out the application forms, sign them in the area marked “Applicant’s Signature” on both application forms.
- Send the signed application forms along with all required documents to the address listed below.
Application must include:
- Fujitsu application Form
- Global Leaders for Innovation and Knowledge Application Form
- Photocopy of TOEFL, TOEIC, or IELTS (Academic) score report
- Official Academic Transcript or Graduate Certificate in English (No Photocopies).
- All documents must be received during the application period.
- Applicants who fail to submit all documents during the application period will not be considered.
- Submitted application documents, such as transcript and graduate certificate, will not be considered.
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below