Application for the Fukuoka City International Foundation Scholarships in Japan – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Fukuoka City International Foundation in Japan.
The programme aims to support overseas students who are going to enroll in the undergraduate or graduate degree programme for the academic year 2022-2023. Fukuoka City International Foundation will provide the amount of 50,000 yen/month for applicants in Japan.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world
- The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Those who enroll in the following universities: Kyushu University, Fukuoka Women’s University, Kyushu Sangyo University, Seinan Gakuin University, Nakamura Gakuen University, Fukuoka University, Fukuoka Institute of Technology, Fukuoka Jo Gakuin University (Undergraduate students or graduate students) are eligible.
- A person who holds at least N3 of JLPT or has an equivalent level of N3 Japanese ability
- Willing to work in Fukuoka in the future.
- Willing to interact with Japanese people.
- Maintain contact with Fukuoka City International Foundation after graduation.
- Students must hold a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the English language.
INTERNATIONAL FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To being enlisted in the programme, applicants must apply to Fukuoka City International Foundation through your university.
Application must include:
- Applicants must have academic transcripts of all previous schools attended and a copy of their passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below