Application for the Fulbright Anne Wexler Scholarships in Public Policy in Australia – 2020/2021 . Entry is now open at the University of Queensland in Australia.
The studentships are open for Australian and U.S. postgraduate students to taking a master‘s degree in the field of public policy in Australia or the United States with strong academic credentials and leadership capability. The Scholarship package is a generous one and will be awarded for a maximum two year period and be valued at up to AUD 140,000. Benefits include: Living, travel & establishment allowances, Tuition fees (up to a set limit), National Orientation Program and a Fulbright Presentation Dinner,
Distinguished professional network with the S. and Australian Fulbright Alumni Associations, A support agency in the U.S. that assists with visas, events, and networks, Media and publicity support, and ASPE medical insurance of up to AUD 100,000 (for the Scholar only).
Incorporated in the top 50 of the world, the University of Queensland is one of Australia‘s leading research and teaching institutions. It is one of Australia’s fifth oldest university offering choice and opportunity in undergraduate and postgraduate learning.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ANNE WEXLER SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Australian citizens, Australian Permanent Residents, and NZ citizens are eligible to apply.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in the field of public policy. These may include key areas such as health, sustainability, energy, climate change, regional security, education, political science, history or governmental relations.
- Fulbright The studentships are available to Australian citizens from all disciplines to undertake research or study in the United States for 3 to 12 months. Visit the Fulbright website for more information
- Fulbright The studentships are available to American citizens from all disciplines to undertake research or study in Australia for 3 to 12 months. Australian citizens who hold dual American citizenship are not eligible to apply. Visit the Fulbright website for more information.
- To apply for this application , the applicants must be enrolled or planning to enrol at the University of Queensland.
ANNE WEXLER SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply, the applicants must submit an online application through the link: https://scholarships.uq.edu.au/scholarship/fulbright-scholarships#qt-scholarship_tabs-foundation-tabs-2
Application must include:
- As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the required documents.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 6, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below