Application for the Fulbright-EDUFI Fellowship for US Students to Study in Finland – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Fulbright Finland Foundation in Finland.
The purpose of this educational fund is to encourage the U.S. candidates to pursue their masters and doctoral studies at the University of Eastern Finland. The grant is available for one academic year with the monthly award of 1000-1500 euros and a travel award of 1600 dollars along with supplemental accident and sickness benefit (ASPE) for the grant period.
The Fulbright Finland foundation aims to promote a wider exchange of knowledge and professional talent through educational contacts. It is an independent non-for-profit located in Helsinki, Finland.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FULBRIGHT-EDUFI FELLOWSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The U.S. candidates.
- They can join a master or doctoral program in any discipline at the University of Eastern Finland.
- The participant must have good academic records.
- Have good knowledge of the English language.
FULBRIGHT-EDUFI FELLOWSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If students are currently enrolled at any university in the U.S., then they can apply for the grant through their institution. But if not, then they need to register themselves in a master or doctoral level courses at the University of Eastern Finland and after that, completing the online submission form for the award.
Application must include:
- Copy of academic transcripts, a scan of the passport, curriculum vitae, and academic transcripts or certificates must be attached.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 13, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below