Application for the Fulbright General Graduate Awards For New Zealand In USA – 2019/2020 Entry is now open by the Governments of New Zealand and the United States in USA.
These bursaries are specially designed for New Zealand citizens who want to take a postgraduate study or research at the US Institution in any field. Approximately eight awards will be awarded and each will have the value of Up to US$31,000 along with the travel expenses and insurance.
Founded in 1948, Fulbright New Zealand is a treat between the Governments of New Zealand and the United States with the purpose of promoting international understanding by the organization of educational and cultural exchanges.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FULBRIGHT AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- New Zealand candidates are eligible.
- Pursuing a master’s study or research degree program in any field at a US institute.
- Be a full-time applicant and meet the citizenship requirements of this award. Preference for Fulbright graduate awards is given to candidates who have not previously received a Fulbright graduate grant or had extensive recent experience in the US.
- A successful applicant must have completed the equivalent of four years full-time study at tertiary level and obtained a bachelor’s degree by the time you take up your award, but not yet hold a doctoral degree.
- For studying in the US, the candidates must have good proficiency in the English language.
FULBRIGHT AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you are interested in this opportunity, then don’t be late, complete and submit the official online application form for the award. The final decision will be confirmed by the Board of Fulbright New Zealand and the J. William Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Board and the selected participants will be called for an interview.
Application must include:
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 1, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below