Application for the Welcome Scholarship For International Student in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Turku in Australia.
The educational bursary is available for high potential US participants and has the motive of supporting their master’s or doctoral studies at the University of Turku in Finland.1000 EUR/month for master’s students and 1 200 EUR/month for doctoral candidates are available. If participants are accepted to a Master’s Degree Program at the University of Turku, the university will award you a scholarship covering the entire tuition fee for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
The Fulbright Finland Foundation is established with the goal of promoting a wider exchange of knowledge and professional talents through educational contacts between Finland and the United States. It is an independent not-for-profit based in Helsinki.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FULBRIGHT GRADUATE AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Only the citizens of the US are allowed to join.
- Available for undertaking a master or PhD degree program within the faculties of Humanities, Science and Engineering, Medicine, Law, Social Sciences, Education, or Turku School of Economics at the University of Turku.
- An applicant must receive a place to study a degree program at the University of Turku and also has strong academic achievements.
- It is expected that candidates have excellent proficiency in the English language.
- The participants must hold a bachelor degree for a master’s program and a master’s degree for a PhD course.
FULBRIGHT GRADUATE AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The opportunity has a dual application process, the admission at the university and application for the grant.
- First Pace: The participants have to take admission in a master or PhD degree program at the university.
- Second Pace: After successfully enrolling at UTU, the students can apply for the grant through the online application process.
Application must include:
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 8, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below