Application for the Fulbright Greek Scholarships For Graduate in USA – 2019/2020 Entry is now open by the Fulbright Foundation Greece in USA.
The opportunity is open for participants of Greece who have higher education and possess an excellent academic record and the award also aims to support their master’s studies at a US university.The educational grant will provide a non-renewable award that provides an allowance towards the living expenses, roundtrip airfare, and limited health and accident insurance.
Organized in 1946, the Fulbright Program is the flagship international exchange program which is sponsored by the U.S. government. It aims to increase mutual understanding between the people of the United States and other countries.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FULBRIGHT GREEK SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Greece candidates are eligible.
- For undertaking a master’s degree program in any field except medicine, dentistry and veterinary science at a US university.
- The participants must have at least two years of full-time relevant work experience since their graduation. Part-time employment while in school will not be considered satisfactory work experience.
- Preference will be given to candidates below the age of 28 at the time of application.
- The successful participants must have a bachelor’s degree from a Greek institution of higher education with a grade point average GPA of 8.0/10.00.
- Candidates who are in their last year of undergraduate study, a GPA is required on the basis of their previous performance.
- The candidates are advised to take the TOEFL or IELTS test to demonstrate the English language ability.
FULBRIGHT GREEK SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- You have to follow two steps for applying to your program-
- Registration- Interested participants are required to complete their registration form online. You will receive a confirmation email in the week.
- Fulbright Online Application Procedure- After the registration, eligible applicants will receive a link to complete the Fulbright application procedure.
Application must include:
- Your online application form must include research objectives and personal statements, detailed curriculum vitae, degree transcripts, TOEFL or IELTS test score, a digital portfolio, and three letters of references.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship)will be considered.The application will start from October 8, 2019, and will till Friday, January 17, 2020.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below