Application for the Fulbright Journalism Scholarship for Belgian or Luxembourgish Citizens in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Missouri in UK.
The program is designed for Belgian or Luxembourgish citizens. Hurry up!! you can apply for this application as soon as possible. The scholars will receive an award amount $3000/month for four months plus an additional one-time travel stipend.
The Fulbright Program is the educational exchange program sponsored by the US government and it offers opportunities for students to study different courses and advanced research.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FULBRIGHT JOURNALISM SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants must have a previous year degree in journalism with at least five years of experience in journalism.
- Subjects are awarded in the field of Journalism.
- Belgian or Luxembourgish citizens are eligible to apply for this application programme.
- As per the university’s entry requirements candidates should have their previous degree certificates and academic qualifications.
- Applicants must demonstrate sufficient English-language proficiency to conduct research in the US (not necessary to submit a TOEFL score).
FULBRIGHT JOURNALISM SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply applicants should be part of this university after that, they can fill the application form through an online portal.
Application must include:
- A copy of Americanized CV, project statement, transcripts and diplomas from the most recent degree, and three letters of recommendation
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below