Application for the Fulbright-NTHU Master Degree Scholarship for International Students in Taiwan – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the National Tsing Hua University in Taiwan.
The purpose of this award attracts excellent students who want to commence a graduate degree program in Austronesian Studies at National Tsing Hua University. The National Tsing Hua University will provide all the following study expenses according to the degree programs: Total Monthly Payment: NT$25,000, Base Stipend: NT$18,000, Living Allowance: NT$7,000, Settling-in & Baggage Allowance (A one-time-only allowance): NT$36,000, Tuition Waiver (provided by the University: tuition waiver for the number of credits required for graduation are granted to graduate students.), Student Dormitory (provided by the university), Round-trip Air Ticket, and National Health Insurance.
Established in 1956, National Tsing Hua University is Taiwan’s most prestigious comprehensive research university. It contains seven schools, seventeen departments, and eighteen separate graduate institutions, all of which provide a wide range of degree programmes.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FULBRIGHT-NTHU MASTER DEGREE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Must be U.S. citizens. Permanent resident status is not sufficient.
- Hold at least a bachelor’s degree.
- Have strong academic credentials in an academic field of specialization.
- Meet the Grant Conditions and Provisions
- Master’s Degree Program in Austronesian Studies
- For taking admission, applicants must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English or Chinese.
FULBRIGHT-NTHU MASTER DEGREE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Firstly, students must take admission in the master’s degree coursework at the university. After that, you can apply online submit it to the university.
Application must include:
- You must submit a Statement of Grant Purpose, Personal Statement, Three letters of recommendation, and Transcripts.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 12, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below