Application for the Fulbright-QMUL Postgraduate Award for US Students in the UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Queen Mary University of London in UK.
This opportunity is designed for the United States applicants and aims to support their postgraduate studies in any discipline at QMUL.The candidates will receive full overseas tuition fees and a generous stipend of c. £15000 which is intended as a contribution towards general maintenance costs (accommodation, travel, subsistence, etc.) while in the UK.
The Queen Mary University of London named after Mary of Teck was admitted to the University of London in 1915. It is a public research university in London, England.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DIPLOMAT FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from the United States are eligible.
- Available for pursuing a master’s degree program in any subjects at the university.
- You must not currently study in the UK.
- The participants must hold an undergraduate degree for applying to a master’s degree program.
- You must have good proficiency in the English language.
DIPLOMAT FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Candidates have to apply for the opportunity through the Institute of International Education.
Application must include:
- Copies of academic transcripts or certificates, curriculum vitae, and copy of the passport must be submitted.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 8, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below