Application for the Fulbright Scholarship For International Students In Austria – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Innsbruck in Austria.
The fund is established to encourage those undergraduate or graduate students, who have a research interest in film and media studies.The successful scholar will get the amount worth up to € 4.000 and a lump sum of € 1.000 for travel costs.
As the third largest university in Austria, the University of Innsbruck is a public university. It is ranked as Austria’s leading university according to the times higher education supplements and occupies the third rank worldwide in the area of mountain research.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SJPL RHODES FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Austrian and international students.
- Research in the field of American Studies.
- To be eligible for this bursary, the applicant must be studying at any level of coursework and have an interest in the field of American studies.
- All teaching will be in English and for research, foreign language proficiency sufficient to complete the proposed project is required.
- Seekers need to hold the certificates of academic ranks with a PhD, appropriate teaching experience and relevant expertise.
- Claimants may be asked for a letter of invitation, statement of purpose and a CV.
SJPL RHODES FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you are interested in this studentship, then you are required to be registered as a graduate or postgraduate or PhD degree student at the university. After being registered, aspirants can apply for the award.
Application must include:
- Birth certificate, a copy of a valid passport, official transcripts from the college or university, evidence of English language, a full curriculum vitae, a head-and-shoulders color photograph, and a personal statement of no more than 1000 words.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 16, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below