Application for the Fulbright Scholarships for Citizens of Argentina In USA – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Embassy of the United States in USA.
This educational award is promoted by the Embassy of the United States and has the purpose of encouraging citizens of Argentina to pursue a bachelor’s degree program at any US university.
The Fulbright Foreign Student Program is supervised by the binational Fulbright Commissions/Foundations or U.S. Embassies. It enables graduate students, young professionals, and artists, from abroad to study and conduct research in the United States.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FULBRIGHT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from Argentina are eligible.
- The participants can apply for a bachelor’s degree program in any subjects (Except- Physical Education, Pharmacy, Hospitality, Kinesiology, Marketing, Medicine, Dentistry, Psychology, Advertising, Human Resources, Labor Relations, Translation, and Tourism) at any university in the United States.
- Be 24 years old or younger until March 31, 2020.
- Be a regular student of higher education in the Argentine Republic, attending degree courses with duration not shorter than 4 years and be sponsored by the Head of the Office of International Relations (ORI).
- For study in the US, you must achieve a minimum level of English of approximately 80 points in Internet-Based TOEFL or its equivalent.
- tudents must have an outstanding partial academic average of at least 7/10 points.
FULBRIGHT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Each candidate is advised to contact on the following email regarding the application process and steps- International Relations Office, 4202017 int. 377
Application must include:
- At the time of admission, candidates might be asked to submit copies of the academic transcripts, passport, curriculum vitae, and a language ability proof.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 5, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below