Application for the Fulbright-Tampere University Graduate Scholarship Award for the US Citizen in Finland-2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Tampere University in Finland.
The Finland foundation and the university are working together on this award to support students from the USA who wish to complete a master’s degree program in Finland.This bursary will give a monthly grant of 1000€ and also provides $1600 for travel as well as cover the annual tuition fee maximum of 12 000€.
Founded in 2019, Tampere University is a merger between the University of Tampere and Tampere University of Technology. It is a Finnish university and focuses on the development of applied science.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FULBRIGHT-TAMPERE UNIVERSITY GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The competition is open only for the citizens of the U.S.
- Activated to pursue a master’s degree program at the university.
- Must not hold any other award from any other university in Finland.
- A bachelor’s degree is essential for this course.
- Students must have very good proficiency in the English language to study this program.
FULBRIGHT-TAMPERE UNIVERSITY GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants must have to be a part of a master’s degree course and then complete the online application form for the grant.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 8, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below