Application for the Fulbright-University of Turku American Scholarship in Finland – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Turku in Finland.
The Brunel University London is a world-class university based in Uxbridge, West London, and was established in 1966.Valued at £6,000 as a tuition fee waiver will be awarded.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FULBRIGHT-UNIVERSITY OF TURKU AMERICAN SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Grants are open to American scholars.
- Candidates can apply for a research degree program in the field of Biofuture, Digital Futures, Cultural memory and social change, Children, young people, and learning, Drug development and diagnostics, and Sea and maritime studies.
- Applicants must have several years’ teaching and research experience in their field.
- Must hold a PhD degree for applying to this program.
- Students must have a very good flow in the spoken and written English language to study this program.
FULBRIGHT-UNIVERSITY OF TURKU AMERICAN SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Participants are advised to take admission in a research degree program at the university and then send their applicants through IIE/CIES
Application must include:
- A complete CV, academic transcripts along with a research proposal should be submitted.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 16th, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below