Application for the Full and Partial Awards for International Students in Switzerland – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Geneva Academy in Switzerland.
The aim of The grants is to support students who are unable to secure the funding required to cover tuition fees and/or the cost of living in Geneva.
The Geneva Academy of International Humanitarian Law and Human Rights is a joint centre of the University Of Geneva and The Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies. The academy provides postgraduate education, conducts academic legal research and policy studies, and organizes training courses and expert meeting son branches of international law that relate to situations of armed conflict, protracted violence, and protection of human rights.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FULL AND PARTIAL AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens from non-west countries
- Applicants must possess a law degree or an equivalent degree.
- Applicants must have a sound command of English. Students whose mother tongue is not English and who have not taken an English-taught bachelor’s or master’s degree or do not have at least two years’ professional or academic experience in an English-speaking environment must provide a certificate to prove their knowledge of English.
FULL AND PARTIAL AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Scholarship requests must be submitted with the candidate’s masters admission application. When applying to the LLM and the MTJ, you must choose between two tracks: application with scholarship (partial or full) or application without the program.
Application must include:
- If you apply to both tracks, your application will be considered under the non-scholarship track. Successful applicants who choose only the non-scholarship track cannot subsequently be considered for a scholarship. When applying to the Executive Master, you must indicate, in the application form, whether you apply for a scholarship.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 28, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below