Application for the Full Cost PhD funding Scholarship For UK and EU Students In UK-2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Swansea University in UK.
This bursary is funded by the Coleg Cymraeg Cenedlaethol in partnership with Swansea University and available for research leading to a doctorate. For the three year course, the funded award will provide the full cost of tuition fee plus a maintenance fee of £ 15,009 per annum as well as additional funding of up to £ 500 a year for other research expenses.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FULL COST PHD FUNDING SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- UK and EU participants are worthy for this grant.
- They can join a PhD degree program in the field of Modern Languages, Translation, Welsh, Linguistics, and Literature.
- You must have completed your previous education in the field of the Welsh language, French, German, Spanish, translation and interpretation studies, linguistics and language policy, theatre studies and adaptations and comparative literature, travel literature, transnational fiction.
- Candidate must have a minimum of a 2.1 honours degree and have successfully completed a taught postgraduate course.
- Participants are expected to have good writing and speaking skills in the English language.
FULL COST PHD FUNDING SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For this opportunity, aspirants are suggested to take admission in a PhD degree program at the university. After that download and complete the application form for the fund and send it through email to [email protected]
The application must include:
- A research proposal no more than 1500 words, academic transcripts, curriculum vitae including references should be submitted with the application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 6, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below