Application for the Full-Fees AfRES MSc Scholarship for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Henley Business School in UK.
The grant is open for African students who are undertaking the MSc Real Estate or the MSc Real Estate Finance at the University of Reading for the academic year 2020-21. Six full-fee waiver financial aid positions will be provided by the Henley Business School.
Henley Business School is the business school of the University of Reading. It was formed by merging the previously independent Henley Management College, formerly the Administrative Staff College, with the existing business school of the University of Reading
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
AFRES MSC SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International candidates are eligible to apply for the opportunity.
- The sponsorship will be awarded to study the MSc program in Real Estate.
- The grant is available for students undertaking the MSc Real Estate or the MSc Real Estate Finance at the University of Reading for the academic year 2020-21. The awards are open to all citizens of AfRES countries who have not previously studied outside their home country.
- To be eligible for the opportunity applicants need to take admission to the MSc program at the Henley Business School.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are expected to have obtained IELTS 7.0 (with no element below 6.0), TOEFL 570 (or 230 computer-based) or have passed a TEEP (University of Reading) test with the score of 6.5 (with no element less than 6.0).
AFRES MSC SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- The scholarship recipient must provide a CV.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below