Application for the Full Masters Programmes for International in Belgium – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the KU Leuven in Belgium.
The grants will be awarded to top applicants from all over the world for pursuing the master’s degree program in their chosen fields for the academic year 2020-2021.
Founded in 1425, the Katholieke Universiteit Leuven conducts teaching, research, and services in different fields of study. It is a research university and one of the oldest and most renowned universities in Europe.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FULL MASTERS PROGRAMMES ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Belgium and International candidates.
- Masters degree in food science and technology, chemistry, biological sciences, engineering, or a related field.
- For being the part of this program, you must have obtained a bachelor’s degree in food science and technology, chemistry, biological sciences, engineering, or a related field from recognized academic institutions.
- To be admitted, seekers must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized academic institution.
- English language requirements for candidates who do not speak English as their first language.
FULL MASTERS PROGRAMMES APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- There is no supporting documentation required for this education award.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below