Application for the Full PhD International Awards in Singapore – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Singapore Management University in USA.
The grant is an open opportunity for both local and international students who want to pursue a PhD degree at SMU. The financial aid positions will cover the programme fee and a few ore miscellaneous costs. The Singapore Management University will cover registration and subsidized tuition fees along with a monthly living stipend towards undertaking a 4year long PhD programme.
Singapore Management University is a public research university that aspires to generate leading-edge research with global impact as well as to produce broad-based, creative, and entrepreneurial leaders for the knowledge-based economy and ranks 511-520 in QS Global World Rankings 2021.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FULL PHD INTERNATIONAL AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Singaporean Citizens and international students are both eligible to apply.
- PhD programmes offered at SMU are eligible to apply for.
- The applicants must have a record of good academic performance.
- Candidates need to hold a GPA of 3.40 minimum to get a seat at SMU.
- The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.5, and TOEFL – 90.
FULL PHD INTERNATIONAL AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The students must complete the online application form to complete successfully apply to the programme of their choice. The applicants must indicate their interest in the Scholarship section at the time of the admission application process.
Application must include:
- Minimum 12 years of formal education and passing score in nationally/ internationally recognized examination
- Official high school transcripts
- Secondary school examination certificate
- Results of high school examination
- School Testimonials/ Awards Received/ Records of Extracurricular Participation/ Special Achievements, etc.
- Medical reports showing disability or major illness, if any
- Copy of passport.
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below