Application for the Full PhD Positions for Australia Students in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Technology Sydney in Australia.
The programme aims to support students who want to apply for the PhD degree programme at the university in Australia. Selected candidates will receive financial support covering full tuition and a stipend of $27,609/pear.
Founded in 1988 as one of the largest universities in Australia, UTS is a public university of technology. It provides more than 130 undergraduate and 210 postgraduate degree programs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FULL PHD POSITIONS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Australia Students eligible
- PhD in the following subjects: small-scale energy harvesting: harnessing renewable energy from wind, vibration, human motion, ocean wave, etc.; developing efficiency enhancement innovations
- smart structures and systems for vibration/noise suppression (meta structures, adaptive structures with composite smart materials)
- aeroelasticity: galloping, vortex-induced vibration, flutter, wake galloping, etc.
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree with first- or second-class honors (>4.0/5.0)
- experiences in vibration, nonlinear dynamics, finite element modeling, aerodynamics, programming (e.g., matlab) and experiments are highly desired
- Students must have a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievements
- If previous education was not conducted in English, students must provide IELTS (academic) – 6.5 overall, writing 6.0; TOEFL (internet-based) – 79-83 overall, writing 21.
FULL PHD POSITIONS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply, students must have to take admission in the PhD degree programme at the university.
Application must include:
- Send your transcripts and your full cv and publications to [email protected]
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 15 July, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below