Application for the Full Postgraduate funding for International Students in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the De Montfort University in UK.
The university is giving this opportunity to high achieving international students for undertaking postgraduate studies at DMU.The program is offering full-fee postgraduate award with an additional stipend of £5,000 which can be used towards assistance with accommodation and living costs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
VICE-CHANCELLOR’S AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International applicants are eligible.
- Participants can apply for Business Management in Sport MSc, Business Management in the Creative Industries MSc, Business of Motorsport MA, Creative Enterprise MSc, Global Banking and Finance MSc, Global Finance and Investment MSc, Global MBA, and Intercultural Communication MA course with the Leicester Castle Business School at the university.
- Must be a full-time postgraduate fee-paying student who wishes to start their studies in September 2019.
- Also, hold an offer to admission from the school in the given course at the university.
- A First Class degree or equivalent undergraduate Merit/Distinction award is required for admission.
- If the participant’s national language is not English, then they need to demonstrate the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
VICE-CHANCELLOR’S AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete your dream, you need to be enrolled at one of the given courses at the university-
- Business Management in Sport MSc
- Business Management in the Creative Industries MSc
- Business of Motorsport MA
- Creative Enterprise MSc
- Global Banking and Finance MSc
- Global Finance and Investment MSc
- Global MBA
- Intercultural Communication MA
- After being enrolled, you can complete the online application form for the award.
Application must include:
- You need to provide a 500-word statement which should cover, why you should be awarded the award?, your understanding of and passion for your chosen area of study?, how you would make a positive contribution to the school during your studies?, and how a School program would benefit you in the future?.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 31, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below