Application for the Full Presidential Scholarships for International Student in USA – 2019/2020. Entry is now open at the Augsburg University in USA.
Augsburg University is a private, coeducational liberal arts college located in Minneapolis, Minnesota affiliated with the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America.
Applicants who attend the secondary school where English is the primary language of instruction may have the proof of English proficiency requirement waived on a case by case basis.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PRESIDENTIAL SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Based on academic information. Automatically awarded to applicants at the time of admission.
- Eligibility is based on non-need-based criteria, such as superior academics and talent in the visual and performing arts.
- Based on financial need as determined by the International Student Financial Aid Application. Must be admitted to Augsburg University to be considered.
- Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have previous degree.
- No Test Requirement.
- All international applicants who are non-native English speakers, must submit one of the following in order to meet the English Proficiency Requirement for admission:
- TOEFL: minimum score of 80 on the internet-based test (iBT) or a minimum score of 550 on the paper-based test (PBT)
- IELTS: minimum overall score of 6.5
- SAT: minimum score of 570 on the NEW Evidence-Based Reading and Writing Sections (1030 on the Critical Reading and Writing Sections – OLD SAT)
- ACT: minimum score of 22 on the English and Reading sections.
PRESIDENTIAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants are encouraged to apply for additional positions for which they might qualify, but if a Full Presidential award is awarded, the recipient cannot receive any other Augsburg scholarships.
Application must include:
To apply as a first-year applicant, please follow these steps towards becoming an Auggie:
- Complete the Augsburg Application or the Common Application online
- Submit official high school transcripts (for documents not in English, please include the English translation)
- Request one letter of academic recommendation from a teacher or guidance counsellor
- Proof of English Language Proficiency (see accepted exams and minimum scores below)
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 1, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below