Application for the Full Swedish Master Awards for Global Professionals Programme in Sweden- 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Swedish Institute in Sweden.
This educational award is open for those applicants who are going to be enrolled in a master degree program at the SI are qualified for this program. The program will cover tuition fees, living expenses of SEK 10,000/month, travel grant of SEK 15,000, insurance against illness and accident.
The Swedish Institute is a Government organization in Sweden. Institute has been established with the aim of supporting and collaborating with businesses, universities, cultural institutions and Swedish embassies around the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SWEDISH MASTER AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Candidates from countries on the OECD/DAC list are eligible to apply.
- For being applied for this grant, students ought to be from any subject area.
- To be eligible, applicants have to be admitted to one of the eligible master’s programmes and have leadership experience.
- Candidates, who are willing to take admission at the Swedish Institute, must hold a graduate degree.
- Candidates must demonstrate proficiency in English by submitting standardized English language test scores.
SWEDISH MASTER AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Applicants have to submit a motivation letter, curriculum vitae, and two different letters of reference, proof of work and leadership experience, and a copy of your passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 20, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below