Application for the Full Tuition-Fee Global Student Scholarships for International Students in Finland – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Vaasa in Finland.
The sponsorship will be rewarded to first-year applicants. Students who wish to undertake any master’s degree programme at Vaasa are eligible to apply.The selected international first-year students will be awarded a 100% tuition fee waiver to complete their study at Vaasa. The university will also provide the student with a 50% tuition fee waiver towards the second year of study.
The University of Vaasa is a multidisciplinary, business-oriented university, ranked 10th best university that carries out impactful research and education experts that address the needs of society today and in the future.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FULL TUITION-FEE GLOBAL STUDENT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- All master’s degree courses and subjects offered by the university are applicable on this grant.
- The students must be first-year applicants only.
- The students must complete 120 ECTS to be accepted into a master’s degree programme.
- The students must submit the following English language proficiency test scores: TOEFL PBT – 580, TOEFL IBT – 92,
- RPDT – a minimum score of 20 reading section, a minimum score of 20 in the listening section, and a minimum score of 22 in the writing section
- Mybestscores is also accepted.
FULL TUITION-FEE GLOBAL STUDENT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The students are required to apply to their preferred master’s programme online. The accepted students will automatically be considered.
Application must include:
- A copy of the (foreign) degree certificate or a provisional certificate
- Transcripts of university records
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 31th July, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below