Application for the Full Tuition-Fee Silver Scholarships for International Students in Italy – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Polytechnic University of Milan in Italy.
The scholarship is available for overseas students who want to pursue a master’s degree programme at the university. The Polytechnic University of Milan will provide the winning students with a tuition fee waiver that will cover the total enrollment fees except for the application fee.
The Polytechnic University of Milan is the largest technical university in Italy, ranked 137th in QS Global World Rankings 2021. It is committed to helping its students and researchers to understand the complex relationship between science, innovation, technology and socio-economic systems so that they may improve their ability to produce a positive impact on the community.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
TUITION-FEE SILVER SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Master’s degree courses and subjects in Science are eligible to apply for.
- The students must be accepted into the university.
- The students must be international resident or citizenship holder.
- The students must hold a relevant bachelor degree to get admitted to the master’s programme at the Polytechnic University of Milan.
- The applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL CBT – 210
- TOEFL IBT – 78
- TOEFL PBT – 547
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOIEC – 720
- Trinity College – ISE II
- Cambridge Proficiency – Pass at grade C / Advanced – Pass at grade C / First – Pass at grade B.
TUITION-FEE SILVER SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The students must complete their application process through the online university portal.No separate application is required for the scholarship.
Application must include:
- An academic transcript
- Cumulative GPA statement
- An official copy of the Bachelor degree
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of recommendation
- Letter of motivation
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 31 May, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below