Application for the Full-Tuition HSE Scholarships for International Students in Russia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the National Research University Higher School of Economics in Russia.
The National Research University Higher School of Economics is one of the leading and largest universities in Russia. The university specializes in economics, social sciences, mathematics, computer science, media communications, and design. Strategic Corporate Finance 2 year Master Program students receive partial and full tuition waiver based on academic qualification assessment of their portfolio.
Non-native English speakers must submit TOEFL, IELTS, or CAE test results (from no more than two years prior to the application submission). Native English speakers, as well as students who have previously completed an entire degree exclusively in English, do not need to submit proof of their English ability.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
HSE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students of any country.
- Bachelor (undergraduate degree) diploma. If you are now completing your undergraduate studies you can provide a transcript To be admitted to the program, you must have high enough level of English to read international journals, textbooks and attend classes taught in English
- Some knowledge of macro-and microeconomics at the undergraduate level, as well Mathematics for economists
- GMAT or GRE general test will significantly boost your portfolio for admission and chances to get a scholarship. Eligible applicants will have subscore 3 and higher in GRE Revised General test Academic Writing part.
- The students must hold TOEFL ibT – 60, PBT – 500; IELTS – 5 in English language.
- Native speakers or graduates from programs conducted in English are not required to take the English language proficiency test
HSE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the opportunity, please applicants should apply for the course.
Application must include:
- Please submit a standard CV, including, at a minimum, your educational achievements, work and research experience, publications (if any), and language knowledge
- Letter of motivation (300-500 words)
- This letter should describe your reasons for applying to this programme, in the context of your long-term career goals and background.
- Scans of diplomas and academic transcripts
- If you have not yet received your Bachelor’s diploma, please include an official copy of your most recent academic transcript.
- Two letters of recommendation (at least one from someone familiar with your academic work).
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 10, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below