Application for the Full tuition International Diversity Awards in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Maryville College in USA.
The program is open for international students who wish to enter the undergraduate degree program at Maryville College in the US. Winners will receive the full tuition fee per academic year.
Established in 1819, Maryville College is a private liberal arts college in the US. It is one of the 50 oldest colleges in the United States and the 12th-oldest institution in the South. The college offers various degree programs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL DIVERSITY AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Have to enrol in the bachelor’s degree program at the college
- demonstrated record of outstanding academic achievement, character and leadership and a clear plan for contributing to the international community on campus
- Min 3.0-grade point average
- Must live on campus
- Candidates must hold a high school certificate.
- If you are not a native English speaker then you have to provide the following test results:
- TOEFL IBT score of 74 (with no sub-score below 18) or CBT score of 200 or paper-based score above 525 combined with demonstrated competency in essay writing
- IELTS band score of 6.5 or higher
- EIKEN (Step) score of Grade Pre-1
- iTEP Academic score of 3.9
- PTE Academic score of 50
- Michigan Test of English Language Proficiency score of 74
- IB Diploma
- ACT Composite Score of 24/21 English
- SAT Evidence-Based Reading/Writing 540
- American, British or English-based Curriculum & International Schools.
INTERNATIONAL DIVERSITY AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For applying, students are obliged to take admission to the undergraduate degree program at Maryville College.
Application must include:
- Must attach a copy of passport and financial documents.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below