Application for the Full-Tuition Scholarships Competition for US Students in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Pittsburgh in USA.
Pitt-Greensburg offers a high-quality education with personalized attention. Expand your mind in a challenging academic environment, discover your leadership potential, and build relationships that last a lifetime. This prestigious scholarship has a value of over $50,000.
Among the admissions requirement for international students is proficiency in English. For citizens of a country whose official language is not English, proficiency can be demonstrated by a minimum score of 550 in the paper version of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or a minimum score of 213 on the computer-based version, or a minimum score of 80 on the internet-based version of TOEFL.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FULL-TUITION SCHOLARSHIPS COMPETITION ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from the USA are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
- Qualified students are invited to apply and participate in the competition. In order to be eligible, the student must meet the following criteria:
- Admitted as a full-time freshman to Pitt-Greensburg.
- Achieved a cumulative GPA of 3.8 or higher (at time of application).
- Be in the top 10-20% of graduating class, or 1st or 2nd decile (strongly recommended).
- Curriculum will be evaluated for Honors, AP, or College in High School classes.
- Any student entering the competition MUST be a United States citizen.
- Exempt from this competition: Pre-Engineering students and dependent students of the University of Pittsburgh or UPMC employees.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate a good command of the English language for the scholarship.
FULL-TUITION SCHOLARSHIPS COMPETITION APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To participate, the applicants need to submit an online application.
Application must include:
- To apply for the Full-Tuition Scholarship, students must mail an envelope containing a printed application, two (2) letters of recommendation, and official high school transcript including SAT/ACT scores by post.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 31, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below