Application for the Full-Tuition Scholarships for International Students in Hong Kong – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Lingnan University in Hong Kong.
This scholarship programme aims to encourage non-local students who want to take part in an undergraduate degree at Lingnan University. Each Scholarship is offered annually and is tenable for a period of up to the normative duration of study. Lingnan University will provide a full-tuition fee for non-local students to complete their full-time undergraduate studies in Hong Kong.
Lingnan University is the only public liberal arts university in Hong Kong. It is an English-language institution. It aims to provide students with an education in the liberal arts tradition and has joined the Global Liberal Arts Alliance in 2012. LU is a global leader in quality education. LU has made great strides in engaging academics in research and knowledge transfer to achieve impact from research and professional knowledge.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FULL-TUITION SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- The Scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the University
- Applicants must be non-local citizen
- Applicants must have to enroll in full-time undergraduate studies at the University.
- The applicants must meet the university’s admission requirements.
- Applicants must have fulfilled the General English Language requirements for admission to the university.
FULL-TUITION SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicants must apply for undergraduate programmes via the Online Admission System. There is no separate application process for the scholarship. The scholarship will be awarded to a student with good academic standing and a good track record in community services.
Application must include:
- Photo ID
- Proof of address
- Copy of passport
- Transcripts of high school
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 28 July, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below