Application for the Full Tuition William R. Berkley Program for International Students in USA – 2019/2020. Entry is now open at the NYU Stern School of Business in USA.
The Program supports exceptional college seniors or recent college graduates who wish to pursue their MBA full-time at NYU Stern. The scholarship covers the following: Full tuition and mandatory fees, Stipend for housing and educational expenses, $56,000 – two-year Full-time MBA ($14,000 per term), and $42,000 – Tech MBA and Fashion & Luxury MBA ($14,000 per term)
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
WILLIAM R. BERKLEY PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Domestic and international students are eligible to apply.
- The sponsorship will be awarded to pursue Full-time MBA, Fashion & Luxury MBA or Andre Koo Tech MBA.
- Graduated from their undergraduate program between May 1, 2019, and July 31, 2020.
- Graduated from their undergraduate program prior to the first day of class for their designated MBA program
- If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate (not more than two years old at the proposed date of admission) or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
- Applicants must have to accomplish the admission requirements of the school.
WILLIAM R. BERKLEY PROGRAM APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For applying, candidates have to take admission to the Full-time MBA program at the university. After being enrolled, you can apply for the opportunity .
Application must include:
- Submitted a complete application to NYU Stern for the two-year Full-time MBA, Tech MBA or Fashion & Luxury MBA.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 15, 2019, and January 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below